Our second-hand uniform shop is adjacent to the Sports Hall and is run by Caldicott parents Sarah, Joanne, Gilly and Helen.
- Monday | 1600 to 1630 hours
- Wednesday | 1600 to 1630 hours
- Thursday | 1745 to 1815 hours
- Friday | 0810 to 0830 hours
Individual appointments outside these times may be made with prior agreement.
Holiday and Extra Opening Times
- Friday 24th March | 0800 - 1030 hours
- Monday 27th March | 1030 - 1230 hours
- Friday 31st March | 1330 - 1530 hours
- Wednesday 19th April | 1500 - 1700 hours
Purchasing second-hand uniform
The stock is in excellent condition, including second-hand ski wear. This is a great way to save money while helping the environment by recycling. All money raised goes into a wide range of projects within the school.
The second-hand uniform shop takes cash or cheque payments only.
Selling second-hand uniform
If parents have any uniform in good condition they would like to sell or donate they are asked to please send items into the school office or to take them to the second-hand shop when it is open.
- Any item should have a small paper label (credit card size) safety-pinned onto it, stating a name, contact telephone number, a description (for example rugby shirt) and an indication of size or age.
- Items are sorted and priced in the shop.
- When items are sold, an account is opened in the parent’s name and money accrues as items are sold.
- 50% of the selling price goes to the parents and 50% goes to the school. For ski wear 75% is given to the parents and 25% goes to the school.
- A cheque is sent in the post or, for smaller amounts, parents will be notified by email that the money will be sent home by cash in an envelope in a boy’s school bag.
- Unlabelled items are also received gratefully and these are considered to be donations.
Sarah: 07766 615985
Joanne: 07733 161411
Gilly: 07754 093411
Helen: 07922 642387
Notice to parents in the 2nd and 3rd Form
If you would like to help out at the shop, please do call us or pop into the shop for a chat.