Full time, permanent role from April 2017
Competitive salary with accommodation or an allowance provided
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time and experienced teacher of Science with a good understanding of the KS2 curriculum (up to year 8). Caldicott is committed to promoting the highest expectations and the successful candidate will:
- have a passion for Science which will be evident in his/her day to day classroom practice;
- have a strong academic track record;
- be confident about teaching across KS2 and up to 13+ Common Entrance;
- have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a part of a team and
- have an interest in contributing to the wider school community and the boarding school environment.
The ability to coach sport is also desirable. He/she will be committed to supporting this age range pastorally and will also be fully involved in the boarding life of the school. We fully support the development of our staff and there is potential for promotion and wider responsibilities within the department.
At Caldicott, we offer a generous salary; a comprehensive employee assistance programme; accommodation; all meals during term time; excellent resources; a high standard of on-site facilities and motivated, enthusiastic and polite students.
Completed applications should be sent by email with a covering letter to the Headmaster, care of: [email protected]
Deadline for receipt of completed applications is Friday 27th January 2017
Interviews to be held w/c Monday 30th January 2017